This position serves as a Systems Administrator Intermediate required to support, maintain the technology environment and implement hosted Windows solutions. This position will provide adequate computer resources and responsible for server, pc, pc-related equipment and application infrastructure for a Hybrid eligibility modernization system. This team would coordinate support activities with internal partners / sub-contractors and other resources / teams in the area of application support, networking, voice networking, and system administration.
- Responsible for server and server-based administration.
- System change management.
- Performance / availability monitoring.
- Hardware / software inventory.
- Security administration.
- Be able to read and edit VBS script for enterprise login.
- Be able to read and understand group policies and how they affect users.
- Troubleshoot scripting issues and Group policy issues from the Administrator side if things do not go as planned.
- Create print queues on replacement servers or Indy Servers for Migration projects.
- Bachelor’s of Science in a computer related field is preferred but not required and may substitute for experience.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server technologies, information system concepts, Windows OS and Microsoft and advanced troubleshooting methodologies.
- Ability to manage several small projects and multiple issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to interface and communicate with personnel from other teams, end users, and agency technical staff.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org