STLogics | A Technology Holding Company
Your New Year’s resolution might be to hit the gym more or cut back on sweets but STLogics has an ongoing goal – using our technology expertise to make life better. As a new year begins, STLogics is ramping up its innovation. A new year means new technology. The STLogics growth plan has always involved investments in relevant, essential software solutions.
STLogics has morphed into a technology holding company with 5 wholly-owned subsidiaries. Each company is independently managed by senior professionals ensuring customers never lack attention or dedication. The new companies are as follows:
- RADcube specializes in custom application development, enterprise portfolio management, mobile application services and project management.
- SkillDemand specializes in staffing talented resources for contract, contract to hire or permanent placement.
- NLogix is a managed-services provider that implements and manages complex IT environments.
- STProfessionals is a cost-effective employee placement program that bridges the gap between qualified talent and open requirements for the benefit of both employer and employee.
This transformation gives us the ability to modernize and grow. To sustain our growth, STLogics is forecasting the creation of ninety new Hoosier jobs by 2018.
- STLogics subsidiary RADCube is excited to announce the date for the 3rd Annual IndyBigData Conference #INBDC16. Mark your calendars for September 1st – IndyBigData Conference. As we are passionate about innovation and education, RADCube decided to further that interest on a large scale. We founded, sponsor and present the largest data-centric conference in the Midwest. It brings hundreds of fortune 500 companies to Indianapolis and serves as a knowledge-sharing platform for and with businesses around the globe.
- In the summer, STLogics will be hosting its second annual CRIC INDY LEAGUE Cricket Tournament. It was great fun playing with our friends from business on the field. Grab your bat and follow us on Twitter for the details of the next tournament.
Introducing Our New Products
- STLogics will be unveiling the “Daily Nickel”, a collaborative consumption, mobile application for sharing responsibilities and marketing goods in the community.
- We are currently working on a prototype for Genomics and Healthcare IoT Applications. Efficiency and predictability in healthcare is essential and healthcare is an industry that affects everyone in the community.
- The launch of the career-platform company “SkillDemand”. When you need to find talent or if you need to find your “forever job”, SkillDemand is your partner in that initiative. More than just a sourcing site, SkillDemand offers career advice and uses analytics to steer you on the right career path.
We know 2016 will be an exciting year and the year just got started. Our best wishes to everyone for a great year, we are expecting this year to be our best.